Data + Privacy
Please see details of how your data is stored and used below. You can also request copies of your data, or your data to be removed from this store below.
How we store your data
Your data is securely stored and we never store payment details. The below table shows the data we collect and store.
Data stored indefinitely:
- Ticket Holder Name
- Ticket Holder Email
- Ticket Holder Address
- Ticket Holder Phone Number
- Cardholder Name
- Cardholder Email
- Cardholder Address
- Cardholder Phone Number
- Last 4 Card Digits
- Customer IP
- Approximate IP Location
- Some custom data collection fields may also be captured by this store
Data stored temporarily:
- Cookies + Sessions during checkout (cleared afterwards)
- Photo ID if required to validate your order - deleted 90 days after the event.
- Some log files may contain your IP address for up to 180 days.
We ensure all data is securely handled, with any sensitive information encrypted in our secure, managed data centres.
GDPR Data Request
If you would like a copy of all data stored for you, or you would like your data removed/anonymised, please fill out the below form.
Once we receive your request we will contact you within 3 working days to verify your identity and then complete the request.
GEC Data Policy
- By entering the ticketed area you give your consent to being stopped and searched by members of Grampain Security if required,
- By entering the ticketed area you giving your consent to being photographed and or being filmed as a member of the audience as this may be used for promotional use of our other events.
- 2.Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other information that enables Users to be personally identified.
- Grampian Events Marketing Communications.
Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation, to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you, to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you, and to display content and advertising on or off the Services that we believe might be of interest to you. See "Opt Out from Electronic Communications" below on how to opt out of Grampian Events Marketing Communications.
- Event Organiser Emails - Grampian Events the Organisers may use email tools to contact Consumers for their current and past events, so you may receive emails from our system that originate from being a Grampian Event Customer. If you registered for an event on the Services, your email address is available to GEC the Organiser. However, GEC may also import the email addresses they have from external sources and send communications through the Services to those email addresses, . See "Opt Out from Electronic Communications" below on how to opt out of Organiser initiated communications.