Event Specific Terms & Conditions
Grampian EventsTickets Terms and Conditions
For All and Any of Grampian Events Company events.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. A limited number of each ticket type have been issued. Licensed capacity is final.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
- There will be no refunds in the event of any cancellation.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Strictly no dogs. Animals are not permitted in the ticketed area.
- Glass is not allowed in the ticketed area. No alcohol is to be taken-in (or out) of the ticketed areas as these areas are licensed premises. Please treat the ticketed areas as you would a pub – you wouldn’t take your own drinks to the pub, and wouldn’t take your drinks away with you. Please also refrain from bringing food into the ticketed areas, as we have provide a the 'Fit Fine Food Hall' with something for everyone.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed in The Turriff Show Grounds or ticketed area.
- Those who are, or whom appear to be under 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol, and will be refused entry if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol upon arrival.
- Under 11's will be admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticket holding adult, all the while booking a Free ticket at time of booking for the Hogmanay Event.
- Children aged 10 till 16’s years will be admitted with an adult only using a valid ticket for the event, however Grampian Events Team reserves the right to exclude any child (even if they have a wristband) if they appear to have been drinking, or if their behaviour puts themselves or others at risk.
- Under 18’s will be issued with a different coloured tamper-proof wristband.
- Tamper-proof wristbands will be applied to ticket holders on arrival at the event. Wristbands will be applied directly to the person to whom the ticket relates. Wristbands cannot be collected by another person.
- Grampian Events Company will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Tickets guarantee access to the main stage arena, food hall and main Bar only (subject to the terms above). Access to other areas such as the VIP or Disabled section is by another ticket only.
- Grampian Events Company reserves the right to change the price of the tickets purchased from the our website on the day of the performance or event.
- By entering the ticket areas you give your consent to being stopped and searched by members of security if required, for being photographed and for being filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for promotional use of the other events.
- Terms and conditions are prepared with your safety in mind. Thank you in advance for helping Grampian Events Company provide you with a safe, fun and magical event.
- Hoolie@theHaughs is for 18 years and over only.
- Over 18's must be able to provide photographic ID.
- Hogmanay @theHaughs 2019
- VIP Tickets can be sold in tables of 10 = £1000
- Children are very welcome at Hogmanay in the Haughs MAIN ARENA.
- Children 10yrs and under are FREE of Charge in tthe MAIN ARENA ONLY.
- With Safety in mind, YOU are required to click on a Childs FREE Ticket for each child in your group under the age of children aged 11 to 16's are only £15 a Ticket, and must be accompanied by a main arena ticket holding adult.
24 Lastly, Grampian Events Company’s Decisions are final.
GEC Terms & Conditions
GEC is a trading name of Grampian Events Company, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC598491 with a registered office at Boghead, Clatt.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (GEC)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- Ensure you check all "Event Specific Terms & Conditions" at the top of this page for refund policies.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.