Event Specific Terms & Conditions
Grampian EventsTickets Terms and Conditions
For All and Any of Grampian Events Company events.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. A limited number of each ticket type have been issued. Licensed capacity is final.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
- There will be no refunds in the event of any cancellation.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Strictly no dogs. Animals are not permitted in the ticketed area.
- Glass is not allowed in the ticketed area. No alcohol is to be taken-in (or out) of the ticketed areas as these areas are licensed premises. Please treat the ticketed areas as you would a pub – you wouldn’t take your own drinks to the pub, and wouldn’t take your drinks away with you. Please also refrain from bringing food into the ticketed areas, as we have provide a the 'Fit Fine Food Hall' with something for everyone.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed in The Turriff Show Grounds or ticketed area.
- Those who are, or whom appear to be under 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol, and will be refused entry if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol upon arrival.
- Under 11's will be admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticket holding adult, all the while booking a Free ticket at time of booking for the Hogmanay Event.
- Children aged 10 till 16’s years will be admitted with an adult only using a valid ticket for the event, however Grampian Events Team reserves the right to exclude any child (even if they have a wristband) if they appear to have been drinking, or if their behaviour puts themselves or others at risk.
- Under 18’s will be issued with a different coloured tamper-proof wristband.
- Tamper-proof wristbands will be applied to ticket holders on arrival at the event. Wristbands will be applied directly to the person to whom the ticket relates. Wristbands cannot be collected by another person.
- Grampian Events Company will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Tickets guarantee access to the main stage arena, food hall and main Bar only (subject to the terms above). Access to other areas such as the VIP or Disabled section is by another ticket only.
- Grampian Events Company reserves the right to change the price of the tickets purchased from the our website on the day of the performance or event.
- By entering the ticket areas you give your consent to being stopped and searched by members of security if required, for being photographed and for being filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for promotional use of the other events.
- Terms and conditions are prepared with your safety in mind. Thank you in advance for helping Grampian Events Company provide you with a safe, fun and magical event.
- Hoolie@theHaughs is for 18 years and over only.
- Over 18's must be able to provide photographic ID.
- Hogmanay @theHaughs 2019
- VIP Tickets can be sold in tables of 10 = £1000
- Children are very welcome at Hogmanay in the Haughs MAIN ARENA.
- Children 10yrs and under are FREE of Charge in tthe MAIN ARENA ONLY.
- With Safety in mind, YOU are required to click on a Childs FREE Ticket for each child in your group under the age of children aged 11 to 16's are only £15 a Ticket, and must be accompanied by a main arena ticket holding adult.
24 Lastly, Grampian Events Company’s Decisions are final.
GEC Terms & Conditions
GEC sells tickets for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time using Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
GEC is a trading name of Grampian Events Company, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC598491 with a registered office at Boghead, Clatt.
Tickets featured on the websites are for a variety of events (“Events”) promoted by a variety of promoters. We refer to the party who organises and provides the Event as the “Event Organiser”.
The ticket you purchase remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
This ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser and/or Event.
Full details are available on the Event website or at the venue box office.
Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Organiser to eject or refuse entry to or from the venue.
You acknowledge and accept that policies set forth by the Event Organiser, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
When you receive your tickets, be they E-Tickets or Physical it is your responsibility to keep them in a safe and secure place..
Tickets purchased through Eventcube are subject to a per ticket, non-refundable booking fee.This booking fee is non-refundable under all circumstances due to costs accrued from Eventcube’s Merchant Gateway.
E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
The limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6. Some limitations to this may apply. We may request this to be lowered if the Event is anticipated to have higher than normal demand to prevent any touting. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household.
We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
If you are splitting Barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with some ID from yourselves, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
Unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently
For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the order you make contains the correct information because ; it is not our responsibility to correct any mistakes made although we will use reasonable efforts to do so as dictated by the circumstances.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order.
If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled.
If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a refund of the ticket price from us.
We do not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless the Event is cancelled in which case we will refund the ticket price less the booking fees and any other charges which we cannot recover. This is outlined in our terms and conditions during purchase and is an industry-wide standard.
Please ensure during your purchase that you are buying the correct number of tickets for the correct Event.
Occasionally, Events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Organiser for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged Event.
If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser.
We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
If the Event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Organiser may set refund limitations.
In order to claim your refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include your original emailed ticket with booking reference number and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Event Organiser.
This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that unless as per above the Event is cancelled, tickets would only be refunded based on discretion of the Promoter.
Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the Event or Event Organiser.
The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
The Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
Unless the Event Organiser has been proved negligent in a court of law, it shall have no further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
The Event Organiser shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of GEC, Eventcube or the Event Organiser for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Save as set out in this clause under no circumstances shall Eventcube have any liability to any party other than in respect of the transactions processed by the Ticket Mechanic up to the value of the tickets less the booking fees and any applicable cancellation charges.
The Event Organiser and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the “Act”).
Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
GEC uses Eventcube’s ‘Ticket Mechanic’ to administer its tickets subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of the websites and transmission of your personal data to Eventcube to enable the processing of your ticketing requirements is subject to the terms of Eventcube’s Privacy & Cookies Policy.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with an Event Organiser are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.